What can you do on New Year’s Eve? The best solution for spending an unforgettable New Year’s Eve is to pack up and go. You can either go in exotic places, or in underwater restaurants or even on cruises on a sailing ship, but the undeniable secret is that the best way to recharge your batteries is to spend December 31st around the world. If you don’t have any plans, here’s a list of five places where you can start 2019 with style:
1. Maldive: Maldives: in the heart of the Maldives there’s the 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, located 5.8 metres underwater, so you can dine with turtles, dolphins and sea species of any kind swimming around you.
2. Marocco: one thing is going trekking in nature, another is doing the same in
the Sahara. Between a camel-back ride and a tour in Marrakech and Casablanca,
Morocco is the perfect destination for an exotic New Year’s Eve.
3. Caribbean: at least once in your lifetime, you have to try the sailing ship cruise
in the Leeward Islands. A journey that will show you amazing scenery and take
you on breathtaking experiences.
4. Syndey and Honolulu: would you like to live the most magical night of the year not once but twice? In a row? For an astronomical figure, Private Fly offers you a private jet for celebrating New Year’s Eve first in Sidney, then in Honolulu.
5. Dubai: if the sailing ship cruise or the double New Year’s Eve on an airplane
are too frantic for your taste, we suggest a magical night between panoramic
restaurants and fireworks. A trip which, in its combination of tradition and
modernity, will give you an unforgettable New Year’s Eve.