The processing of the Personal Data of users and consumers of the site (together “Users”) will be carried out in Italy and conducted in compliance with the applicable European legislation and the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n ° 196), which governs the processing of personal data carried out by anyone who is resident or based in Italy. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Code, Trophee Paul Taylor Division srl, with registered office in via Monteleone di Fermo 21/23, 00156, Rome Italy, is the owner of the processing of personal data in relation to e-commerce and sales services. of products. Hereinafter, the words “We”, “Our” “Our” will refer exclusively to Trophee Paul Taylor Division s.r.l ..
Last revision: 10 May 2018.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of data processing is TROPHEE PAUL TAYLOR DIVISION SRL (“Paul Taylor”), with VAT number 12220771005 Paul Taylor’s contact details are as follows:
– Postal address: Via Monteleone di Fermo, 23, 00157, Rome (RM), Italy.
– Email: [email protected]
The interested party is informed that Paul Taylor has appointed a Data Protection Officer to whom he can contact for any matter relating to the processing of his personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following addresses: [email protected], postal address: Via Monteleone di Fermo, 23, 00157, Rome (RM), Italy.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DOES PAUL TAYLOR COLLECT?
Paul Taylor may collect the following personal data of users of the Paul Taylor website and / or the Paul Taylor mobile application (“WEB / APP”) through the respective forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, number of telephone, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN + CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS regulations or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEB / APP, registers, realizes order online, connect with Paul Taylor or participate in Paul Taylor promotions or surveys.
In addition, Paul Taylor collects all data relating to his browsing on the WEB site / APP and his interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by Paul Taylor comes from the person concerned, with the exception of contact details provided by friends or family:
– For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the favorites saved on the WEB site / APP.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be processed for the following purposes, where applicable:
– Manage and develop registration on the website / APP. Registration involves the processing of user browsing profiles on the WEB site / APP. This profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and data relating to his navigation such as the products viewed or added to the cart, the sections of the website / APP visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or interests. personal in order to offer you the contents of the website / APP, offers, services and products suitable for your profile.
– Manage and develop online purchases. We use the customer’s personal data to process and deliver his order and inform him by e-mail and // or SMS of the status of the order.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized data suitable for the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via e-mail, SMS or traditional mail. The sending of this information involves the processing of user profiles, which consists in the use of personal data, the purchase history if present, as well as navigation information on the WEB site / APP to evaluate certain aspects related to its personal preferences in order to offer you commercial communications suited to your profile.
– In communications to the customer, content, products and services will be customized based on his interests. To manage communications, see the “Subscriptions” section in “My Account”.
– Manage the notification service when a specific item is available on the WEB site / APP.
– Management and issuance
the accreditation documents for the sale: digital receipt, sales invoice or Tax Free.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
Paul Taylor will only save personal data for as long as reasonably necessary taking into account the need to answer questions or solve problems, make improvements, activate services and comply with the requirements of applicable law. This means that it will be able to keep personal data for a reasonable period of time after which the interested party has ceased to use the Paul Taylor services or the website / APP. After this period, personal data will be blocked in all Paul Taylor systems.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS THAT AUTHORIZES US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Paul Taylor can carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of the following legal principles:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data collected in the execution of the sales contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If he does not supply them, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on Paul Taylor’s legal obligation in the relationship with customers.
With respect to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data will be the consent of the latter, if it has been granted:
– Management of registration on the WEB site / APP.
– Management of sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
– Management of the alert service on the availability of garments on the WEB site / APP.
– Management and issue of the following sales accreditation documents: digital receipt and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing by the interested party will not affect the execution of the purchase agreement signed between him and Paul Taylor.
With respect to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data will be the legitimate interest of Paul Taylor:
– The processing of profiles by browsing the WEB site / APP by a registered user, as well as all users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The processing of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or on the services used by Paul Taylor’s customers to find out their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our WEB site / APP remains secure, as well as to help Paul Taylor understand users’ needs, expectations and level of satisfaction and thus improve services, products and brands. . All these actions are aimed at improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and shopping experience.
WHO CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA TO?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
– Companies of the Trophee Srl Group.
– Public administrations and bodies in cases required by tax, labor, social security or any other applicable legislation.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchises and suppliers who provide services to Paul Taylor (couriers, persons in charge of sending communications, agencies, companies in charge of profiling, etc.).
Furthermore, international data transfers may take place in the presence of the aforementioned transfers / communications for which Paul Taylor will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee for transfers made to countries that do not have a decision. adjustment by the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously demonstrated the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures for the proper protection of the same.
In no event will Paul Taylor sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES PAUL TAYLOR PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB site / APP uses data security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and encryption mechanisms in order to avoid unauthorized access to data and ensure its confidentiality. For this purpose, the user accepts that Paul Taylor obtains the data for the respective authentication of the access controls.
In addition, any transaction made through the website / APP will take place through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the subject
Paul Taylor declares to have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. .
WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
The user can exercise the following rights by writing to the email address info @ paul taylor.com:
Right of access The user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Paul Taylor is processing his personal data or not and to access his personal data held by Paul Taylor.
Right of rectification The user has the right to request that Paul Taylor rectify personal data if it is inaccurate or complete it if incomplete. If the user is registered on our WEB site / in our APP, he can easily correct such data by modifying his profile.
Right to cancellation / right to be forgotten The user can request that his personal data be deleted if, among other things, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right to limitation of processing The user has the right to request the limitation of data processing; in this case, they will be kept exclusively for the exercise of / the response to any complaints.
Right to data portability The user has the right to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, and to transmit them to another person in charge if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and takes place by automated means.
Right to object The user may object to the fact that his personal data is being processed based on a public or legitimate interest pursued by Paul Taylor, including the processing of profiles. In this case, Paul Taylor will stop processing the data, except for valid and legitimate reasons or for the exercise of / the response to any complaints.
Automated individual decisions The user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the processing of profiles, which has legal effects on the user or affects him in a similar and significant way. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and Paul Taylor, is authorized by the law applicable to Paul Taylor provided that he defines adequate measures to safeguard his rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint The user has the right to lodge a complaint.
To process the request, we may ask the user to provide proof of your identity.